About Our Home Inspector
Kevin Power is the owner and an InterNACHI Certified Master Inspector (CMI) of Sunrise Home Inspection LLC. Buying a home is a downright complicated process, but finding an experienced and licensed home inspector near you can make all the difference. That’s why Kevin has taken careful steps to build a home inspection business on which his customers rely. You can count on him to remain available after the inspection to answer questions and provide additional documentation when necessary.
Rated one of the best home inspectors in Connecticut
- Sunrise Home Inspection will handle your property with the care it deserves.
- Kevin is extremely knowledgeable in his field and will walk you through each detail of your home inspection and your personal comprehensive report.
- With Kevin no question is left unanswered.
- We also now are licensed Rhode Island Home Inspectors!
Give Kevin a call to handle all of your home inspection needs!
About Our Home Inspector
Kevin Power is the owner and an InterNACHI Certified Master Inspector (MCI) of Sunrise Home Inspection LLC. At times, buying a home is a downright complicated process, but an experienced and caring inspector can make all the difference. That’s why Kevin has taken careful steps to build a CT & RI home inspection business on which his customers rely. Whatever a home may need, Kevin will make sure you’re aware so that your family’s interests are protected when it’s time to make a buying decision.
Extra Features at No Extra Cost
- Thermal imaging is used during an inspection whenever necessary so that Kevin can qualify suspicions he may have regarding moisture issues, electrical safety issues, or energy loss inside the home.
- A moisture meter may also be used to verify that an abnormal infrared reading from a thermal imaging scan is because of a plumbing leak or other moisture intrusion.
- Kevin, our home inspector, uses these tools to make sure that potentially significant issues don’t go undiscovered simply because they’re difficult to see—and best of all, it’s all at no extra cost to you!
Connecticut & Rhode Island Home Inspection Cost: starts at just $300
Your future home is just over the horizon, and at Sunrise Home Inspection LLC, we’ll do everything we can to bring you one step closer to having the keys in hand. Contact us today to request an inspection for your home. Buying or selling your home has never been easier. We want to help you find your dream home. Whether you are looking for a local Connecticut or Rhode Island home inspector, your future home is out there. Let us help you achieve your goals and give us a call today to request an inspection for your home!